Industrial Open Frame Monitor
with Optional Elo, P-CAP, Resistive Touch, Input Signal, Wide Range Input Voltage,
and Wide Range Temperature
An Open Frame Monitor provides the LCD monitor enough supporting structure to
protect the associated electronic components, but without an enclosure or bezel.
An Open Frame Monitor is also called a bare bone monitor system. The advantage
of a bare bone monitor system is that it allows OEM and system integrator to drop-in
an Open Frame Monitor into their design by mounting on flange-mount points or back-end
VESA mount. Open Frame Monitor is widely used in Bank ATM, soda vending machine,
Las Vegas gaming, airport information display, information kiosk in the mall, and more.
All our products come with direct engineering support.
- Supports Win XP/Vista/7/8/10, Win7 embedded system, Linux and Raspberry Pi
- Supports Medical application with Wide Range Input Voltage, 10V~30V DC
- Optional Elo, P-CAP, Resistive Touch
- Optional Wide Range Temperature from -30°C to +85°C (-22°F to +185°F)
on selective models
- Additional Optional Input Signal DVI, HDMI, or Display Port
Choose from VisionsTEK's lineup of LCD, LED, and High Bright outdoor monitors
and let us provide a solution for your display needs.
Please contact us
for customization if you are unable to find a model that fits your application.
Standard 4:3 Industrial Open Frame Monitor, click below to view different models.
Wide Screen 16:9/16:10 Industrial Open Frame Monitor, click below to view different models.